- Indoor Sport and Dodge ball are at the Jennifer Russell Building at the Lafayette Community Center 500 St. Mary's Road, Lafayette, CA 94549
- $250 for the party
- Time slots are typically in the afternoon, but vary based on availability
- Kids show up and after 5-10 minutes, we will start playing
- Pizza, cake, or other food can be served after we play (food not provided)
- We'll play the games/sports for about an hour
- We will have short water breaks in between games
- After about an hour of play, we will give you time to do food
- We can slightly adjust format if you'd like to include time for presents, but we typically do not allow time for it.
- You will have 10-15 minutes before and after to set up/clean up
- We provide all the games, space (tables, chairs, disposal and cleaning supplies included) and fun, while you provide everything else
- Once you have paid/signed up for your party, there are no refunds
- You can have a Max of 24 kids and all kids must fill out a waiver to participate (see waiver below)
- All children should be close to the birthday child's age
- Full payment is required during sign-up
- Lafayette Staff will lead the party and it will be an AWESOME time!
Ages: 7-12 years
Take your friends out for a good time at a dodge ball birthday party. Spend your birthday playing awesome dodge ball games like medicball, prison ball, warball and much more. All children must be 7-12 years old and close to the age of the birthday child. Parent will provide all refreshments, paper items and a minimum of 2 adults. We provide all the games, space (tables, chairs, disposal and cleaning supplies included) and fun. The Community Center will provide a waiver that must be signed by each parent.
Indoor Sports Birthday Parties
Have a ball at an Indoor Sport Birthday Party! Play soccer, hockey, basketball and dodge ball! All children must be close to the age of the birthday child. Parent will provide all refreshments, paper items and a minimum of 2 adults. We provide all the games, space (tables, chairs, disposal and cleaning supplies included) and fun. The Community Center will provide a waiver that must be signed by each parent.
See available party dates and times HERE.
Listed dates and times are currently the only slots available.
- No parties June-August
Other dates may be available upon request or you can be placed on a priority list if any spots open up.
Parties are typically on Saturdays. After school parties are also an option upon request.
Contact: Steven Heinsma (925) 284-2234
Waiver: CLICK HERE
Ages: up to 5 years
Celebrate your birthday in the Kindergym! 1.5 hour long party includes 55 minutes of Kindergym play and 30 minutes for cake - Flyer
Fee: $195 for 1.5 hours / $260 for 2 hours
Contact: (925) 284-2232
Location: Cedar Room
Ages: 5 years and up
Let Bricks 4 Kidz® throw your child a LEGO® birthday party! Star Wars and Ninjago to Chima and Super Heroes, we have dozens of themes.
Time: 2 Hrs. (90 minutes play, 30 minutes cake and gifts)
Contact Bricks 4 Kidz®, Ben Aiken at email@example.com or (415) 518-7583
Fee: $390/10 children; $10 for each additional child up to 20 kids
Ages: 5-13 yrs
Your child can have a cooking-themed birthday party in the Lafayette Community Center Kitchen. We provide the chef instructor, the ingredients and recipes and you provide the guests, favors and cake.
Contact Chef Lynda at (925) 932-1114
Maximum 10 students
Fee: $380 for 2 hours. $150 deposit due at time of booking
Location: Toyon Room
Ages: 3-5 years
Designed especially for the little ones, this party includes ballet, creative movement and acrobatics in a music filled movement and dance party.
Fee: $200/12 children + $8 per extra child for a 1 hour party.
50% deposit required upon reservation
Contact: Kira Lancaster (415) 385-6501